Model 6000 Controller
A central control panel to operate vetilation components and remote alarms for model 50xx or 60xx sensors using a twisted pair cable network. A BACnet building automation system can also access the network through the controller and monitor gas sensors and alarms. Also serves as a low cost stand alone zone control panel or display panel for remote sensor status, such as at the entrance to a protected space.
- interface for 32 remote 60xx series sensors via CAN network
- BACnet MSTP interface displays gas readings of all sensors on CAN network
- 2 alarm relays, for additional relays add a relay expansion module (model 6100)
- audible alarm and powerful strobe flasher built in
- Conforms to CSA and UL standards and can connect directly to ventilation equipment